- All Racing Team members seeking reimbursement must be in good standing in the Club.
- All members must register themselves to compete on the Utica Roadrunners team and wear the RacingTeam uniform during the race.
- All members will pay their own registration fee, and the club will reimburse them up to the cost of the preregistration fee. Any fees greater than the preregistration fee (i.e., race day registration) will only be reimbursed to the amount of the preregistration fee. Any additional fees (i.e., processing fees or USATF membership) will not be reimbursed.
- All members are required to attend at least one team workout per month, unless there are no scheduledteam workouts for the month or due to injury, to be eligible for reimbursement.
- All members are required to volunteer at at least one Club event per year to be eligible for reimbursement.
- Any team awards (i.e., a team plaque or trophy) would belong to the Club. Any team prize monies would be given to the Club then dispersed evenly among the team members that scored in the race. Any member that wins an individual award and/or monies would be permitted to retain all prizes.
- Any special circumstances should be brought to the attention of the Racing Team Manager. The TeamManager shall make any decisions needed. If any situations need to be brought before the board, the TeamManager will do so.
all-day Delhi Covered Bridge Run
Delhi Covered Bridge Run
Jun 3 all-day
Date is Saturday, June 3rd, 2017 and registration is open now. 10k run, 5k run, and 5k walk in the town of Delhi, NY 13753. Adults $25, 18 & Under $15. Race website is: http://www.clasiladies.com/delhi-covered-bridge-run.html[...]
all-day Schenectady SPCA A New Leash on ... @ Central Park
Schenectady SPCA A New Leash on ... @ Central Park
Jun 3 all-day
Calling all runners, animal lovers, and avid dog walkers! A New Leash on Life 5K is one of the only organized races in the Capital Region where you can run alongside man’s best friend! All[...]